Senior Business Analyst seeking Executive leader, with a compelling need to continuously move forward in individual and team productivity, who needs a Senior Business Analyst to get the job done right the first time. Senior Business Analyst with 10 years of experience in business analytical roles. My passion is writing detailed requirements to reduce re-work, decrease work-cycle time, and increase productivity of teams and individuals.
Location: Cedar Park, TX, USA
Specialties: Writing accurate, traceable requirements from business need to technical requirements for developers. Quickly finding and defining root causes of business problems and designing effective solutions.
Industries: Federal and State government, Healthcare, Finance, and Healthcare related Fundraising, Training, and Facilitating
Travel % Preferred: 0-25%
Willingness to Relocate: 0-100% - providing client covers all relocation expenses
Passion for Getting Things Done / Standardized Process Oriented / Templates Active Listening / Relationship Management / Ability to Manage 360◦ / Fun and Positive Personality / Excellent Public Speaker / Great Trainer / IT and Business Analysis Consulting / Organizational Consultant / Experienced Facilitator / Documentation Specialist
“Outside of the box thinking for me is defined by leveraging all resources to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems. What motivates me is seeing businesses succeed. As an analyst, I rely on communication, emotional intelligence, detailed documentation and graphics.”
"Teamwork is most successful when members are communicating on a regular basis and remain focused and work in a collaborative spirit."
Education & Training:
- Completed Agile & Integrated™ Business Analysis Business Analysis Boot Camp with CBAP/CCBA® Prep course at St. Edward's University Professional Education (2014)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified (2009 – Present)
- Associate of Business Continuity Professional License (2008 – 2012)
- Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, Governor’s Center for Management Development “Trainer of the Year Award” (2006)
- Graduated from the University of Houston at Clear Lake with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology (1997)