Project Management for Executives
2-Day, 14 PDU/CDU/CEU, $995. This seminar was developed by request of many of our clients’ senior leaders especially for their executives, project sponsors, and other senior managers. Senior Management, Executives, and other Leaders need to keep up with project methods – at the right level. Learn how to get the best out of your important project teams. Balance the real conflict between increased governance of all types and the “Git ‘er done” needs of all organizations today.
2-Days or 4 Evening sessions
Who Should Attend:
- C-level & other senior leaders
- Project or Program Sponsors
- Directors, VPs, Executives
- PMP®’s who need PDU’s
- Any senior executive, leader, or manager who manages or leads those that manage projects including outsourced projects who wishes to improve project and staff performance
- Handling All Your Inputs
- Using Your PPS to Ward Off Low Priority Commitments
Why Do I Want It?
- Too Many Tasks & Priorities
- Too Many People to Please
- Work-Life Balance
- Getting Your ‘A’ Priorities Done
- Bring Order & Satisfaction Back to Your Life
- Setting Expectations of Others
- Single List of Everything You Think You Need to Do
- Has Operations, Recurring, Project, & Misc. Tasks
- Exercise: Make Your 1st Draft List
- How Did That Feel?
Mechanics of Your System
- Make Your List
- Exercise: Reprioritize & Annotate Your List
- Process to Transition to Your PPS
- Process for Daily Use of Your PPS
Tools to House Your Process
- How to use simple & inexpensive (some even free) tools, such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs / Google Drive
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Project, and more.