Scrum Master Certification for PSM & Agile Foundation
Professional Training Summary
This Scrum Master Certification for PSM & Agile Foundation course prepares you for the Professional Scrum Master® (PSM®) Certification exam. It also covers the key components of Scrum and addresses the challenges of adopting an Agile product development and project management approach. Scrum is the most popular Agile framework that uses simple techniques to increase productivity, delivery, and quality that also leads to greater team satisfaction. Scrum is an iterative, incremental framework for developing any product or managing any work. Scrum provides a framework which allows teams to deliver a potentially shippable set of functionality every iteration, providing the agility needed to respond to rapidly changing requirements. The Scrum framework constantly challenges its users to focus on improvement, and its Sprints provide the stability to address the ever-changing needs that occur in any project. These characteristics have led to Scrum becoming the most popular method in the world of Agile software development. Concentrate on areas the Professional Scrum Master PSM exam focuses on to study offline. Delivered by Data Analysis & Results certified experienced instructors and consultants.
Training Duration & Format
2-days Instructor Led at our Site, your Site(s), or Virtual Remote.
Contact us for information to split into non-consecutive delivery days to keep your people working or to allow them time to implement best practices between sessions.
Valuable For The Following Professionals
This program is designed for those eager to obtain the desirable PSM® Agile Scrum Master Project Management Certification.
- Those interested in PSM® Professional Scrum Master® Certification
- Prospective or current Agile Team Members
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Quality/Test Staff
- Managers of Project/Program Managers, PMO Managers
- Program Managers, Project Managers, Process Managers
- Project Leads, Project Coordinators, Portfolio Managers
- Agile Managers, Development Managers, & Tech Leads
- Business Analysts, Business Systems & Systems Analysts
- External and Internal Consultants
- Operations & Line Managers, Senior Staff
- Directors, VPs, Leaders at all levels
College degree, or 1 years of professional experience in commercial, government, or nonprofit organizations, or our Project Management Foundation course or similar.
Professional Education Benefits
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to
- Increase your probability of passing the exam by focusing only on relevant exam topics
- Develop a short personal study plan based on your strengths, weaknesses, and learning style
- Understand the elimination process to help answer questions correctly
- Learn tricks for selecting the BEST answer per PSM best practices
- Exercises and condensed notes help you conceptualize and understand, (not just memorize) the information you need to know
- Optional: Practice in a PSM® exam simulator, just like the real exam environment
- Study for Professional Project Manager (PSM®) Exam
- Experience Professional Scrum Master (PSM®) practice exam
- Perform various exercises to reinforce key learning concepts
- Increase your probability of passing exam
- Focus only on relevant exam topics
- Know the elimination process to help answer questions
Certification Exams Formal Education Hours & Continuing Education Credit
Study for the Professional Scrum Master® (PSM® I) exam.
Qualifies for 14 PDU®s for Project Management Institute® PMI® Project Management Professional® PMP® and Agile Certified Practitioner® PMI-ACP® accreditation
Qualifies for 14 SEU®s for Scrum Alliance® CSP® Certified Scrum ® accreditation
Qualifies for 14 CDU®s for International Institute of Business Analysis® IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional® CBAP® and CCBA® accreditation
Course developed and maintained by a Scrum.Org® Certified Provider so you can be assured of highest quality.
Exam fee is not included in the cost of the course.
- PSM® exam introduction
- Develop your own customized study plan
- Exam study tips
- What to expect on exam day
INTRODUCTION TO AGILE
- Building a foundation in Agile – What is Agile and how has it changed over the years?
- Exploring why Scrum works, and how it can help your projects
- Applying the Scrum Framework – Using the framework successfully, including principles, roles, rules, and artifacts required
THE SPRINT GAME
- Developing high-performing teams – Building self-organizing, cross functional teams that work towards shared goals
THE AGILE PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
AGILE SIZING AND ESTIMATING
- Realizing the “Art of Possible” – Fostering your organization to embrace Scrum
- Critical Success Factors for Implementing Scrum – Implementing Scrum while not losing control
COURSE CLOSE – FINAL QUESTIONS